Saturday, May 2, 2009

sweet dreams are made of this

Hello!
Today my mother and I went to the Distillery District, one of my favourite areas in Toronto. There was a special market going on, with some very cool jewellery stands. I picked up a lovely necklace and ring that you'll be seeing here very soon in the future. One day, I'd love to have a loft in the area, the buildings are gorgeous and I love all the cobblestone walkways.
Also I finally got my hair done this week. I love my hairdresser to pieces, and we've become quite close over the years (I've been highlighting my hair since grade 5!), but because my hair is so long, I end up sitting cold and uncomfortable in the chair for hours, so I avoid going to see her as long as I can. We both have the same hair philosophy: always leave a little root, because neither of us like our hair to look too perfect.
Mum and I stopped at the Mill Street Brewery for lunch, a place I always go when shopping in the district. If you're ever in the area, I definitely recommend it!

It was an awesome girls day out! I wore a vintage blazer, AA Sebastian Tellier tank, F21 jeans, Fender belt was a gift from my best friend Christopher, Michael Kors watch and DIY body chain.
If you want ripped jeans but are a little lazy like me, I recommend these ones that are available on the Forever 21 website right now. They come with some rips, so its really easy to tear at them more to make the holes as big as you want. Also, this chain is probably my first DIY ever, and it turned out pretty nicely, though I still have to secure the chains in place a bit better.
Hope you're all having a wicked weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...