Wednesday, May 13, 2009

gravity is working against me

Hello Loves
Life is crazy!! It seems to be a cycle of coffee, work, dinner plans, blogging, sleep. I get home at about 8 or 9 pm every evening, so I don't get much time to myself anymore, resulting in not enough time to put into blogging and checking out new and favourite blogs the way I'd like to. Tomorrow I double booked myself and have two dinner plans by accident! One with a best friend, and other with old friends from Europe. Wish me luck pulling it off! Haha

I have an exciting weekend coming up, involving going to NY to visit my best friend who lives there, and then coming back in time for two awesome events in Toronto on Sunday night. I will definitely try and take pictures.
This shoot was a lot of fun.
Wearing: Madonna for H&M Jacket, AA zip up body suit, Ray Bans, MJ purse, Forever21 boots
All jewellery except my Hermes cuff is my mothers, and all if it is vintage (found in the same random box in my basement as this leaf cuff) except the awesome Juicy Couture ring on my left hand. Belt is vintage too.
I love this jacket for its structured shoulder pads - not quite Balmain, but still good.
Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...