Friday, May 29, 2009

shiny vinyl weekender bag

Hello!
The weather this week has been all over the place. These pictures were taken when it was gorgeous and sunny, but ever since it's been down pouring! I've been wearing myself thin lately, so today and tomorrow are going to consist of pajamas, DVDs and Kernel's popcorn. Tonight the movie is "New In Town", possibly the worst film of all time, but I do love Harry Connick Jr.
It just so happened that when I was in New York a few weeks ago, I was there just in time for the Tracy Feith for Target collection. I would say that this collab was my favourite one ever, the dresses all fit like a dream. This one is lovely, but it's shockingly short!! I'm still figuring out how to wear it without exposing my bottom!
Hope you all have a lovely Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...