Tuesday, May 5, 2009

you can go with this, or you can go with that

Hey All,
This week has been full up, trying to fit everything in before I start working tomorrow. Eeee I'm a bit nervous for my first day at the magazine, I have no idea what to expect, and to make matters worse, I still don't know what I'm going to wear!
Been running around downtown a lot lately. I'm currently doing a mini renovation on my rooms at home. I'm painting my den and adding some new furniture, and I'm building a new closet in my bedroom! There just isn't any room left in my regular closet, so I'm adding a new one, and there so many different options, I'm going crazy.
This is a very casual outfit that I wore today. Needed to be comfy while running around Home Hardware! I started off with a leather jacket on as well but it was just too warm.

Wearing Levi's men's shirt, Kain tank, BDG zipper jeans, UO hat and Limited Edition John Lennon Converse.
These shoes are basically my favourite ever. One of Lennon's sketches on the side of canvas chucks? I should've bought 10 pairs.
Lovee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...