Monday, May 11, 2009

kicking down doors

Spent some of yesterday in and around Queen's Quay for Mother's Day (I love you Mum!). We went to one of Toronto's biggest wine stores and sampled a few bottles. If you know me, you know my drink of choice is always red wine, though I do enjoy Soho Sevens (lychee liquer and 7up) when out.
I felt lazy and dirty so I put on baggy clothes. These boots make me feel like clomping around and jumping on stuff!
Mens Jeans by BDG, Sunnies by NastyGal Vintage, Shirt by AA, Bra by UO, Scarf by Pucci and Juice by Whole Foods.
Pucci scarves are my go to accessory when I don't feel like washing my hair. I have a tradition where I pick up a new one in every city I travel to. Sadly, they stopped making my favourite cotton ones (I feel less guilty wrapping them on greasy hair), but they make a silk version like this one. Mum says the way I tied it reminds her of Lucille Ball in I Love Lucy... I prefer to think of it as my take on the gangster bandana.

PS some of you asked if I have twitter, I do! Its not horribly interesting, and more personal than fashion related. But if you're interested its here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...