Thursday, May 7, 2009

not all who wander are lost

Hi Lovelies,
Today I wandered around Yorkville, my favourite area of Toronto. Ate at my favourite lunch spot, Sassafraz and had some delicious scallops and an arugula salad with hazelnut dressing - delicious.
Wearing, Ferragamo flats, AA white tee, Vintage blazer, Ray Bans and my new necklace and ring that I picked up at the market last week.
Thank you so much to everyone who wished me luck on my first day! It was very nerve wracking, but exciting! My new closet is also in and installed and looks great. I'm going to take a picture to post on here later.
Also, you can now access my site just by typing www.chicheroin.com! I registered the domain name so now it is alllll mine!
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...