Friday, May 22, 2009

here comes the sun, little darlin

Hi Pretties,
TGIF! No matter how much you love your job, (and I do love mine) Fridays are the best day ever. I was supposed to go visit my very best friend tonight, but I was so tired that I decided to leave tomorrow instead.
Speaking of tomorrow, its my Mama's birthday! So happy birthday to my dearest Mummy! You're my best friend in the world, I have so much fun with you and I love you to pieces.
Mummy leaning in to give me a kiss in London back in 1990. She is ten times more glamorous and beautiful than I can ever hope to be.

Taking a break from outfit posts, yesterday was sweltering hot:

(my Alice Dellal hair)

Welcome to part of my closet. This part was built as an extension, I'm still working on organizing it. Also, there is a pair of shoes missing from on top.My bustier in blue! When I find things I like, I buy them in multiples. Too many times have I found something I love only to ruin it somehow; now I try never to make that mistake. It comes in black too, I'm debating if I should pick it up as well? Two of my Matthew Williamson for H&M purchases. I tend to go crazy for designer collabs.
I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!! xx

edit: Whoops! I forgot to cite what I was wearing. Bustier from Walmart, jeans are men's H&M jeans which I cut into A. Wang-a-like shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...