Tuesday, May 19, 2009

where were you last night?

Helloo!
It was Victoria Day Weekend in Canada (or May 2-4 as many like to call it - the tradition is to go up to a cottage and finish a 24 pack of beer over the weekend) this past weekend. I spent the weekend visiting my best friend in New York going mad at Target.
Came home on Sunday night and made it out to The Social. Some good djays were playing, and Bronques from lastnightsparty was there. There are two pictures of me and a couple of my friends and I on the site. There are some naughty photos of other girls on there, don't say I didn't warn you ;)

(photo credit: lastnightsparty)

I wore UO tights, Gap tshirt, AA lame skirt, Aritzia blazer, Go Jane shoes and my brand spankin new Target purse.
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...