Monday, June 1, 2009

double diamond fishnet

Something about American Apparel product names is just so appealing, hence the recent blog titles. Tonight I'm home after a very long day at work eating egg noodles and watching Pineapple Express. Heaven.
These are from the best day ever yesterday:
Downtown vintage sale event, picked up some amazing pieces, especially a great denim vest and some very Tallulah-like leopard print high waisted cutoffs. Then to Cafe Crepe on Queen St. for a sugar fill. Walked around Queen picking up some Givenchy inspired wedges from Aldo, and an incredible studded blazer at Zara that even the security guard thought was rad. Then to Black Market for the 10 dollar sale where I found an acid wash denim jacket, some vintage t's and moreee denim cutoffs. Like I said, best day ever.
Wearing diy shorts, H&M Aids Awareness crop top, Shades of Greige cardigan and H&M blazer, and my new Miu Miu sunnies. I remember loving these a few seasons ago and magically found them on sale last week. I died.
Hope everyone had a great weekend too! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...