Monday, June 15, 2009

she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man

Hey Loves
This weekend I went to Montreal. These pictures were taken walking home in the early, early morning on Saturday. I found the rose in the bar, all fancily wrapped up and took it. Probably killed some guys game who was planning to give it to a lady friend. Oh well.
I opened my suitcase, only to realize that other than a pair of jeans, I'd packed only men's clothing. Chris and I spent the weekend drinking, sleeping in, hitting up kitschy diners for breakfast, dragging Christopher all over the city to shop (visiting many stores that you guys recommended, thank you SO much), walking till my feet were bleeding, eating incredible Lime-Citron Tarte, wearing silly sunglasses, watching hippies in the park, and falling in love with Milla Jovovich and Matthew McConaughey in Dazed and Confused, (though I'm partial to Slater and his revelations).
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend too! LOVE.

p.s. A while ago I got an email from the lovely Maria over at Chicisimo asking if she could feature some of my looks occasionally. Well, now Chicisimo has a brand new look. It's an awesome site for inspiration, and allows positive commenting only, so check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...