Sunday, June 7, 2009

it was 20 years ago today...

Hey Loves!
Well, I had an incredible birthday weekend! I still can't believe I'm not a teenager anymore. I feel so OLD, like all of a sudden I need to turn into this wholly self-sufficient, responsible human being, and let me tell you, I am far, far from that.
The pictures from my birthday party on Friday night are horrid, and totally not appropriate for this blog, but here's a few.

(Half of the table, I kindof ruined this one, but I was starving)

Makeup done by Selam at Holt Renfrew on Bloor St (if you ever want your makeup done, she's incredible), private dinner at Sassafraz in Yorkville with my closest darlings, scallops, red wine, London Taphouse with other friends, tequila, McDonald's hamburger and finally, sleep. Spent my real birthday getting chocolate chip pancakes, going to Value Village and Indigo and then dinner with Mum and Dad at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse.
Wearing a tutu blu dress, thrifted blazer, Aldo wedges and NARS lipstick in Schiap.
LOVE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...