Saturday, June 27, 2009

party all night and sleep all day

Hello Hello
This past week has been a blur! Sometimes I feel like I'm just living for the weekends now. Friday night was a night out with friends, and yesterday I saw one of my good friends get married - how old do I feel! It was a beautiful ceremony though. I've been doing some shopping here and there but I just can't seem to find anything in stores that I like right now, maybe my style is just in a bit of a rut right now? I need some fashion soul-searching hah!
I know, I've been putting up so many nighttime shots lately:

My best friend T found the nerd glasses in her purse, and I decided I absolutely had to wear them for the rest of the evening. Today I'm heading over to the Art Gallery of Ontario to take in the Surrealism exhibit! Hope you all had a lovely weekend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...