Thursday, June 11, 2009

pink floyd - the wall

Hey Loves,
I write this while eating Mike and Ike's (only the cherry. the oranges are for dad, the rest my mum eats) and procrastinating on packing. Tomorrow I go to Montreal for the weekend to visit my very best friend Christopher who I haven't seen in a very long time. I already asked the lovely Stephanie for her shopping hot spots, and if anyone else has any favourite stores / areas / restaurants in Montreal, I'd love to hear them!
I mentioned the awesome vintage event I went to downtown a few weeks ago, and these shorts are my favourite purchase of the day:
This pink wall was just so fun, I couldn't resist taking pictures next to it. The bracelet was my godmother's who gifted it to my for my 20th, probably my most prized possession now. Wearing a Lola's room tee, vintage shorts and target shoes.
Have a great weekend! Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...