Monday, September 13, 2010

Oh what a busy day


I'm all at sixes and sevens this morning and not sure what to start this post with. So I'll start with a happy thought...

Orlando - back in Germany, back with the curls, back smiling and back without his ring on - do you know, he really does need to get the sucker re-sized, it keeps falling off at the most unfortunate moments.

I'll let you all enjoy that for a moment before announcing that the Panty Mantis has shared a little more of treashure ureself with us. Oh happy day - I'm feeling more enlightened already..

she's picked out a couple of extracts for us to consider - I thought I'd share them:

“I give myself permission to be authentic. I am fully self-expressed and never afraid to be who I really am”

I'm not entirely sure Winston Churhill would agree PM, you seemed to be rather keen on using his words but we'll let that one ride and move on..


“I let go of any wrong done to me or that I have done to others. I forgive myself and others and I live in the present moment, allowing myself to relish new and exciting opportunities”


Ahh did us fatties get a shout out - that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!! Did I say how i cannot WAIT for this to come out. I'm not sure we're quite up to the copy price with our collection yet though....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...