Wednesday, September 1, 2010

scotch, neat.

Hi All,
I've been so busy lately, running back and forth all across the city. I can't believe summer is coming to an end. Thinking that this is my very last year of school has got me totally scrambling.

(Wearing: Thrifted romper, Vintage Dooney & Bourke purse, Miu Miu sandals)


The George bag is from the George by Walmart fall preview I went to yesterday morning. I was really surprised as how wearable and affordable some of the new stuff was. I'm totally one of those people who visits Walmart a few times a year and can't leave without dropping a few hundred dollars on everything from crackers, to face wash, to bikinis! On my next trip, I'll definitely be picking up this men's shearling jacket (that looked great on the female model) that I tweeted about yesterday.


In the evening, I was invited to the Scotch & Soda opening event at Sherway Gardens. It is the first store of its kind in North America (a NYC location opened shortly after), though I hear it's pretty popular in Europe. I loved the feel of the store, the clothes are preppy with a grunge twist, and the little details (charms stitched into sweaters, skirts that come pre-accessorized with boho belts & kerchiefs hanging from the belt loops). I couldn't stay for long, but Dani and I had a great time at the party

Love this sweater, it kindof reminds me of this.
Lovely Zakcom PR girl Lauren, who is also my friend Stephanie from Le Cheap C'est Chic's sister-in-law!
Leaving the party with my fab gift bag that contained a pair of Maison Scotch earrings and a necklace, among other things. Thanks to Scotch & Soda, Zakcom, and Lou Lou for a fun party!

xo E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...