Thursday, September 30, 2010

Shop 'Til You Drop

Hey Loves!
As I mentioned in my last post, last night I participated in Lou Lou Magazine's Shop 'Til You Drop. My best friend Dani came along with me and we had the BEST time. The energy in the air was awesome, and the events were buzzing. Lou Lou had asked me to tweet along with the event, so thank you to all my Twitter followers for bearing with me for multiple tweets, and I hope you'll bear with me again for a tonne of pictures from last night.Our first stop was BCBG where we lusted after accessories of all sorts, the jewellry, the shoes, the bags. They had hair stylists from John Frieda doing hair touch ups and amazing gift bags with purchase. I loved the outfit of one of the BCBG girls.
After BCBG we moved on to Jacob which had a great refreshment bar, a photoshoot station AND a candy bar, which was clearly the highlight of my night. After Jacob, we stopped into Gap where I bought some sunglasses, and then we moved on to Town Shoes, where there was a dj, a wine bar and a vodka bar, and I bumped into Dejana from Shopsterium. I loved the lady-like leopard print bag. The Joe Fresh pop up shop was clearly the most popular venue, with lines down the block, I was so appreciative for my vip pass! The new fall collection is so great, there were so many pieces that I loved. The highlight was definitely meeting Joe Mimran, Mr. Joe Fresh himself, who stopped in to the store and talked to all the attendees in line. We stopped briefly at Winners where I picked up a pair of SS09 Stella McCartney's and got our very own Lou Lou covers taken. We had such a great time, I can't wait till next year! xox E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...