Monday, September 27, 2010

pursuit of happiness

This past summer,
1. Dressed up as a Proper Lady in Palm Beach, 2. Souffle (my favourite) at Morton's, 3. Dani and my crimpy hair at Rihanna, 4. & 5. Our vintage sale, 6. & 7. Lynsie and I at the Courtney Love concert, 8. Adrien the Doritohead 9. Paintings in Palm Beach, 10. & 11. Windy cab rides, 12. I would move to America for their grocery store Goldfish aisle alone.

*** On Wednesday evening, from 5-9 I will be live tweeting during LOULOU Magazine's Shop 'Til You Drop Event! A bunch of stores on Bloor Street West (including BCBG, Jacob, Winners, and a Joe Fresh pop up shop, to name a few) will be participating in the event, offering discounts and lots of activities, almost like a mini Fashion's Night Out! I would love if all my Toronto and GTA readers would come out for the event! All you have to do is head over to the website, sign up and then RSVP to all the events. I'll be stopping into all the participating locations and tweeting about what's going on, so follow me and, if you're attending, tweet at me and also make sure to introduce yourself! I'm really excited, it's going to be an awesome night! ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...