Wednesday, September 22, 2010

alphabet suit

On Monday night, my friend Lynsie and I attended the launch party for Michael Bastian's new line with Gant at the Harry Rosen Toronto flagship. I wore a vintage Donna Ricco dress (that I call my alphabet soup dress), Sam Edelman boots and a Marc Jacobs purse. The dress was a hit, even with my cab driver who asked "is that a Gucci? It looks expensive." Well, no it isn't and no it wasn't - I picked it up at World Thrift in Palm Beach for FIVE dollars.
After the party, Lynsie and I held our own afterparty catching up on the latest magazines at Maison de la Presse, the best magazine store in Toronto. Check out Ron Wan's blog for some awesome videos of the event. He compared me to Lily Cole, which was very flattering, though maybe a bit of a stretch.

Also, this is my 100th post! I still can't believe how far Chic Heroin has come - thank you so much to my readers and friends who are always so supportive and lovely.
xo E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...