Wednesday, April 15, 2009

pick up the receiver - i'll make you a believer

Hello Everyone,
Exams make my head hurt. Studying makes me want to scream. All I can think about is all the shopping/eating out/going out I want to do when I get home. 2 down, 2 to go, one week today I will be writing my last exam.
Needless to say, my style turns to crap during exam season. Yesterday I washed my hair for the first time in over 3 days. So nasty. I wore this to pick up some Goldfish crackers and Starbucks (venti earl grey tea misto with soy milk, NO SYRUP) Even when I tell the baristas multiple times that I do not want vanilla syrup, 9 times out of 10 I end up getting it anyways. Grr.

I realize how unearthly pale I am in these pictures. My friends all call me a vampire, I'm white like a sheet. I used to be an avid tanner - I LOVED the sun and the look of tan skin, still do, but I decided this year to accept my God-given pale skin. The sun is so damaging, and sacrificing a tan now will be worth it when I have less wrinkles in 40 years. But... its easy enough to say that in the winter time, with summer around the corner, I can't promise I won't lie out a couple times!
I love this beanie, it looks like a sea anemone! I wore an H&M jacket, AA bodycon dress, MJ bag and GoJane shoes (this shoes are so comfortable and would be great for partying in, but they are SO high that if I wear them with my nighttime outfits I look a little bit too much like a street walker)
Anyways, for those of you in exams - I feel your pain and wish you the best, Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...