Sunday, April 5, 2009

misery loves company

Hello People,
Please excuse my lack of blogging lately, this week my body decided to become exhausted and I've come down with a terrible flu (just in time for exam studying/job interviews this week!)
These pictures were taken just before I got ill. Mum and I went out to a lovely lunch and then to Walmart in search of Rumi's jeans. Sadly, I didn't find them. We found these tractors around the Walmart and thought they were too funny not to take pictures with. I'm wearing a Vero Moda cape, UO shirt dress, Wolford tights, Wilfred scarf and Dolce Vita boots, bracelets from all over and Nasty Gal Vintage sunnies (which dad calls my Yoko Ono sunglasses).
Have a great rest of your weekend, and don't eat too much sugar! My lovely esthetician Maria reminded me during my manicure yesterday that it only takes ONE teaspoon of sugar to lower your immune system for EIGHT hours! Now I know my sweet tooth is what's caused me to get sick :(. Love.
Ps. Thank you mama for totally babying me all weekend long. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...