Friday, April 10, 2009

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Two quick administrative things quickly! You can now follow me on bloglovin (what a cool idea, I can't believe I never used it before!) AND if you have any questions or concerns about my blog please feel free to email me at elizabethvictoriac@gmail.com (yes, my full name is Elizabeth Victoria, but that's a mouthful)
Last night Dani and I went to see Steve Aoki, MSTRKRFT and Bloody Beetroots downtown. The venue was a little bit too big and sweaty, and the crowd wasn't really the kind I tend to hang with (etc lots of girls in bikini tops and jeans, and some very happy people dressed in day glow colours with glow sticks), but it was a great show nevertheless. I wore this:
Vintage tuxedo blazer, AA mesh dress with AA tube dress underneath, Go Jane shoes and Stella McCartney for H&M belt. My mum found that cuff in our basement in a box of old jewellery - how wicked is it?!?
Anyways happy Good Friday everyone, and I'll leave you with a picture of my fiercest modelling pose.Ferosh. (edit: i am 100% joking)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...