Monday, April 27, 2009

the littlest things that take me there

Hi Lovelies.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again... it is SO good to be home. In all my travels I've fallen in love with so many cities, but Toronto will always be my home. This past week has been full of dinners/lunches out, shopping, hanging with my family and seeing friends. Last night was the farewell party for my best friend/partner in crime Dani (who has been on my blog a bunch before) who is going to be a hippie in BC for the summer. I am not sure what I'm going to do without her!
Yesterday I went thrifting downtown and stopped in at some of my favourite stores, like 69 Buy the Pound, a vintage store that sells clothes by the pound. It was a gorgeous sunny day until out of NOWHERE the sky turned black and began to downpour. I picked up an awesome plaid shirt and a few dresses.

Deceivingly sunny weather

Running out of 69 Vintage with my loot

We took shelter in Queen Mother Cafe on Queen West for some delicious edamame and sticky rice.

I wore a Matthew Williamson for H&M scarf (thank you to my lovely friend who lined up for me while I was stuck out of town - I love you!!), BDG Mens jeans, Cheap Monday top, Free People lace bandeau, AA hoodie and H&M leather jacket.
Thank you so much to Ine at DecafINE for featuring some of my past outfits last week - you can check out her blog here.
Hope you all had an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...