Tuesday, April 7, 2009

the good, the bad, and the ugly

These past few days have been so eventful in my life!
The bad - I'm STILL sick and now have the special treat of having lost my voice, so I sound like a sexy smoker at best.
The ugly - It SNOWED today and yesterday. What the heck?! It's April people, come on!
The good - I had a job interview on Monday, and today I was notified that I got the summer internship at the Canadian magazine that I had most hoped for!!! I could not be more excited to start, it is an incredible opportunity.
Yesterday I wore this:
I'm sorry for the horrible picture quality and my awkwardness, it was literally still snowing when we took them and I was freezing!
Also, to make the day even better, when I came home my package from Camille's etsy shop arrived.
I immediately put it on and wore it out for a celebration lunch with my Daddy. THEN as if my day couldn't get any better, we stopped in at StyleSense - a new accessories store that sells last season designer stuff for less and happened to run across these bad boys:
I loved these Jeffrey Campbell shoes from the minute I first saw them last year and always kicked myself for not buying them. They are so perfect for summer and at only $49.99 I knew it was fate.
Anyways, hope you are all having a fabulous week too! Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...