Friday, April 24, 2009

i turn my camera on

Hello Lovelies,
I am hooomeeee!! So excited and happy to be back in Toronto and done with 2nd year university. Today was great, this morning I lazed around and caught up on the Vogues I've missed since January, and this afternoon me and Daddy walked around Whole Foods. Tonight I'm going out for dinner and then watching 17 Again with my family, and then possibly seeing friends later on.
I got a new camera!! I've been needing an upgrade for a while (my Sony Cybershot has been dying a slow painful death), and my parents surprised me yesterday with a Canon Rebel xs. I'm obsessed with it.

Wearing a Talula blazer, Club Monaco tank top, Cheap Monday studded pants, Kenneth Jay Lane studded cuff, assorted rings, Jessica Simpson shoes.
I rarely wear these pants but I rediscovered them today! I love the studs on them. I also bought a new blingin ring (the one on my index finger on the left hand) yesterday and I'm in love with it.
Hope you all are having a lovely Friday! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...