Sunday, April 12, 2009

hoppy easter!!

Hello Bunnies!
Happy Easter to you all! I didn't celebrate Easter much this year, which is a huge bummer. Usually the fam and I go to church on Good Friday and Easter Sunday, as well as a big dinner with my extended family, but this year since I was quarantined (thank you to everyone who gave some sympathy haha - I am feeling all better now!!) and because of looming exams, I wasn't able to do anything. However, so far I've polished off a bag of M&M's and a bunch of gummies, so I'm doing alright on the candy front.

These pictures were taken in the parking lot of my favourite grocery store - it was deserted because everything is closed for the holiday!
Wearing a sheer Abercrombie button up, Forever 21 boyfriend jeans and Urban Loafers.

Posting will be sporadic over the next week but I'm going to update as best I can. Tomorrow and Tuesday are my two hardest exams (Literary Criticism and Shakespeare), so after that it should be smooth sailing. Welcome to my life for the next two weeks:
Hope you're all full up on chocolate by now, Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...