Monday, July 26, 2010

Treashur ureself...delayed??

I can't believe it - delayed again, how can this be? Maybe the super sekrit marriage plans have got in the way of this venture by Mrs. D....

How distressing, this means I will have to wait even longer to turn my life around from the fat jellus mire it has become...

But at least amazon now has an editorial up about it to wet the appetite (figuratively speaking of course - we all know she doesnt eat except when the paparazzi are there and photographing her)

Supermodel Miranda Kerr first book is an incredible collection of thoughts, memories and lessons that will put you on the path to self-improvement.

Its funny, I've always thought she had an incredible collection of thoughts too, though I've never thought they'd put anyone on a path to self-improvement..

Written for a new audience of young adults,

(excellent - targeting the young and vulnerable on how to be a panty model i see!)

this book has important lessons on self-confidence, inner beauty and acceptance that will resonate throughout their life journey.

Hmm lessons on inner beauty from someone that has shed loads of cash, is Mrs Douchebag, takes her clothes off for a living and has gotten progressively thinner the more column inches she gets - riiiiight!

It uses some of the classic wisdom that has inspired Miranda to achieve


Believe me when I say I cannot wait to here some classic wisdom from the panty mantis

including many thoughts from the founder of Hay House, Louise L. Hay, who has sold over 50 million copies worldwide.

So that explains why they agreed to publish it, perhaps they gave her a discount production rate

It presents incredible life story of one of the most successful international models today with down-to-earth life lessons that anyone can relate to.

Down to earth lessons from Mrs Goji berries and noni juice? Oh and I think the title of "most successful international models today" could probably be argued with too


It offers fantastic tips and beauty secrets.

Oh I bet it does, involving the entire Kora range no doubt....

I think what I'm finding most disturbing is that it has 284 pages..... is that in large type or something, or just lots of pictures of the Kora range?

yes, I know - fat....jellus.... want Dr. D all for myself, but on the plus side, once this is released maybe I'll be able to turn myself around?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...