Monday, July 26, 2010

Alexander Wang at Holt Renfrew

Hi Friends,
Last Wednesday, I hustled over to Holt Renfrew at lunch-hour to meet the King of the Model-Off-Duty Look, the modern deity of luxe streetwear: Alexander Wang. The crowd was one of the best dressed I've ever seen, and attracted women of all ages, from teens to 60's, which just exemplifies just how universal his designs are. Alex was totally gracious, taking multiple pictures with whoever wanted them and introducing himself to everyone: "Hi, Nice to meet you! I'm Alex!", as if his biggest fans didn't already know that! Big thanks to Holt Renfrew for hosting the event, it was a great experience, and I'm really hoping there will be more like it in the future!

(T by Alexander Wang tank, Topshop trousers from Jonathan & Olivia, Thrifted granny shoes, Vintage Dooney & Bourke bucket bag from I Miss You Vintage - my most favourite recent purchase!)
xo E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...