Thursday, July 22, 2010

Our Private couple

Fresh back from a lovely interlude at the opera, I come back to find that I have been missing all the excitement here...

As mystic has pointed out, the Panty Mantis is due to make an announcement, and not just any announcement - a personal one... Its so lovely to see her being so private isn't it

I'm all eager anticipation over what this "personal Announcement" will be, so I thought I'd speculate from the following options:

a) She is finally going to formally admit she has Orlando's wedding tackle in a glass jar in her suitcase

b) That Orlando is gay and has been shagging Viggo all along

c) That she has had a personal epiphany and has finally come to terms with her resemblance to a Cabbage Patch Doll

d) That, following the lack lustre receipt of the engagement announcement and Ted's recent Business deal comment, she is now hoping that a pregnancy will capture the worlds interest and propel her and Orlando up to number one couple in Hollywood.

e) She's going to admit she's the worlds worst model

f) That she is actually using her facebook for the sole purpose of flogging over priced skin care to an unsuspecting public.


Tempting as the other options are, I'm going with D - all the others have a degree of self awareness and honesty I don't believe she is able to demonstrate !!

Either way, How exciting - What a shame I'm out again tonight and won't be able to watch the private live coverage of this event!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...