Monday, March 29, 2010

Your Bets ladies and gentlemen, please..


Ooh goodeee!!!! that favoured reporter of all things panty mantis has posted photos of Orlando and PM heading out on a flight from LA..

I was really excited when i saw these photos, no really I was..... It dawned on me that it was an excellent opportunity was presenting itself to open a book on whether they were going to continue the airbourne fight they started on the way back from New York. Now admittedly, that would make for a mammoth row all in all (a bit like that storm in "The Day after Tomorrow") but its a plane and I'm sure that the Panty Mantis has the capacity to be annoying on any flight.

So I'm offering 2:1 odds for another bust up on the plane and 4:1 Odds on whether Orlando will do the screeching this time??

Any Takers?

There is more wrong with this latest set of "caught out" photos of course, but I think we must revisit OB's outfit - Orlando puurlease ditch that green thing..... everytime I see you in that and those trousers, I keep thinking the clothes are walking you not the other way around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...