Friday, March 5, 2010

What is this?

Ok, So do can you tell me what this is?



You could be forgiven for thinking that that Orlando has returned to the "out-of-the-shower" look he favoured in 2007 (in fact this is the only time the GoFugyourself girls have picked him in their blog - i guess that counts as kudos to him, to me there are many times he should of been filed under"WTF", "oh honey no....." or "Manfugs")

What it definitely isn't is a photo of Orlando at this years GG pre-oscar party, despite copious publicity to the contrary. I may be calling a spade a spade, but I think if you've said you're going to something and they've then used it to publicise the event, bar a severe bout of gastric flu or something of that order, you should be turning up....

Maybe I'm being a bit harsh! At least the lovely Bast was there - good man, he seems very serious about his beliefs :) Plus at least OB didn't turn up with his pet Praying mantis so I guess there is a silver lining to every situation !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...