Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Oh dear oh dear.......

There are many things wrong with this photograph.......

I could go all sarcastic and say "can't you feel the love" but there are plenty of other places that will be pointing out that kind of problem with this photo...

I could point out that all though both Orlando and his mantis are trying to look caught out, in fact Orlando thanks the paparazzi for turning up in the X17 video.....

I could point out that Jared seems to have developed into Orlando and Mantis' personal blogger, he certainly seems to get the inside info...

What I am going to point out is this photo probably shows the reason why Orlando was in absentium at the Global Green party and the other Oscar bashes - he appears to have a cold sore on his upper lip..... I 'm not going to go into what causes Cold sores... but he needs to wack some Zovirax on that PDQ - poor boy.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...