Tuesday, October 12, 2010

streetwalker

Hey All,
I was recently featured in Streetwalker Magazine, an awesome independent Canadian magazine based in Halifax, Nova Scotia. They were kind enough to send along the pages for me to post here, but make sure to head over to their website to see the feature and past issues. It's since become one of my go-to fashion websites, I love their blog!
Speaking of Halifax, I'll be visiting there in two weekends, so if any of my readers are Halifax-based, I'd love to know any restaurant or shopping recommendations, as it's a city I know absolutely nothing about!

This weekend, I'll be visiting my best friend Christopher in Montreal, and I would SO appreciate some shopping recommendations! During my last visit, I fell in love with Reborn, but this time I'd love to find even more boutiques and especially vintage stores, so please comment or email me your suggestions!
xo E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...