Saturday, October 30, 2010

Finally, some film news!


On the one level I'm rather excited to hear that Sympathy for Delicious is going to have an LA Premier on November 5th (you can read about it here) its been a while since I've been able to say 'Orlando' and 'movie premier' in the same sentence... though I suspect the likelihood of UK cinemas being graced with the movie is still very small indeed...

Also more stills have surfaced of his various current modelling campaigns.... (like the one above from Uniglo). I have to say that it gives me great pleasure to see Orlando taking off as a model... When he's not over airbrushed, I think he does it very well...

And also, can you imagine how pissed off that will be making his 'wife'. Orlando decides to do a spot of modelling and he suddenly has two or three high profile campaigns going on!

I just hope that he's found a way to defend himself from the ball clamper -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...