Saturday, October 30, 2010

fever waves pt 1

Hello Loves,
A few weeks ago, my friend Brittany (who I met at Chic Heroin regular Zoe's birthday party) asked me to model in one of her shoots. She is an amazingly talented photographer who shoots primarily with film. Her concept was to use a slide projector in a very Warhol-esque way. (Remember some of his most famous shots of Nico? see here). I took over a bag of my favourite pieces for fall and Brittany, her assistant for the day/the most awesome Reilly, and I had a great morning shoot. Brittany will be launching her new website soon and I'll be sure to post it when she does you can see more of her work.
Part Two coming in a few days!

Also, thank you all so much for entering my Shopbop Gift Card contest! I absolutely loved everyone's favourite things from the site, I checked all of them out and definitely added a few more things to my wish list. The winner was chosen at random, and I'd like to congratulate Jony from The Netherlands! Have fun with the gift card, and let me know what you use it on!

*Lastly, for my Canadian readers, I wanted to let you know about something cool Jacob is doing right now. They've got a campaign called "Give your clothes a new lease on life", and what you can do is bring in a bag of your used clothes to a Jacob or Jacob Lingerie store. Jacob will donate the clothes to Goodwill/Renaissance to help women in need, and as a thank you, they'll give you 25% off your purchase at Jacob. It's a great way to purge your closet in time for new winter trends, and also help out the women who truly need it, so get closet-cleaning ladies!
xo E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...