Monday, October 25, 2010

canadian tuxedo

Hi All,
I'm finally back in Toronto after what seems like years (but in reality was only 2 long weekends) away. Last weekend I was in Montreal, and this past weekend I visited Halifax for the first time! I promised when I came back from Montreal I'd have a list of my favourite spots, so here are some of my shopping favs:
George & Jane - 5364 St. Laurent
Friperie St Laurent - 3976 St Laurent (where I picked up the most incredible Mongolian fur vest)
Les Etoffe - 5253 St Laurent
Unicorn - 5135 St Laurent (where they snapped me for their blog here)
Eva B - 2013 St Laurent (don't go unless you're prepared to dig, which I wasn't)
Boheme - 206 St. Viateur
Annex Vintage - 56 St. Viateur (probably my fav. vintage store there)
Swing - 151 des pins E
Memento - 3678 St. Denis

Apparently in other parts of the world, double denim is referred to as a Canadian Tuxedo. As offensive as that is, I decided to wear one anyways. I am absolutely obsessed with these Gap jeggings and I have them in 2 other colours. I'm also wearing a vintage Coach bag, Miu Miu clogs and a thrifted top.
I've got so many new things to blog about, so look out for more frequent postings in the next few weeks. Also, don't forget to enter the Shopbop giveaway before it ends on Thursday, October 28th!
xo E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...