Saturday, September 5, 2009

next time i'm in church please no photos

Hi Lovers,
Is it fall or is it summer? I can't seem to decide. I'm almost always cold when out at night and indoors (perhaps because of overexcited air conditioners), but during the afternoons the weather is lovely. What is going ON here! I've been wearing more fall weather clothes lately. I suppose I should enjoy the last of the summer heat, but I'm over it. Bring on the layering, dark shades and weighty fabrics!
Dug out this shirt from the back of my closet after seeing Alexa Chung rock it recently. These pants are my absolute favourites at the moment as well:
(Shirt: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Pants: Topshop, Shoes: Office, Belt: gift)
Was supposed to go to an event tonight but skipped out to watch House on dvd because I'm terribly exciting like that. Tomorrow I'm going to the Ex (have any of you Torontonians been yet?) and then to see the Killers in concert.
PS I want to start watching either Mad Men or True Blood... any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...