Monday, August 31, 2009

life eat play work pillow

Hey Loves,
I just got back from the most incredible dinner out celebrating my last day at my internship. I had the best time interning at the magazine - I learned so much every day! Truly a great life experience, and now I can get excited about where I want to apply next! I realize it's been forever since I posted - I did my major move into my new apartment and all my things have been scattered!
As soon as I laid eyes on this dress, I had to have it. It's the second T by Alexander Wang piece I've picked up this month, and I can honestly say I'm obsessed with the brand. Perfect for layering and SO comfortable. I think next I'll be getting the Thermal Onsie and Classic Mini Pocket Dress.
Oh! I forgot to mention my most recent purchase - a pair of Sam Edelman Zoe's! I've wanted these for as long as I can remember, so when the gorgeous Lucrecia said she had extras, I certainly could not pass up the opportunity to own a pair.I am tres exhausted so it's off to sleep for me! Love xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...