Saturday, August 22, 2009

i'm not mister muscle but i can be loathsome and i can hustle you

I'm absolutely obsessed with this song by Sliimy right now. On top of being totally adorable, his sound is just so fun, and I die over his accent.
So far it's been a great weekend. Last night was spent celebrating with friends who finished writing MCATs and enjoying the weather by drinking on the patio. My parents are going away for the rest of the weekend so I plan on pulling a highschool move and throwing a party (just kidding Daddy!!)

Like so many other bloggers, I couldn't resist this amazing tshirt dress from the new H&M fall collection. These pictures were taken playing around in my new apartment, I can't wait to move in!!
Hope everyone has a glorious Sunday xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...