Tuesday, August 18, 2009

des que j'te vois

Wanted to put up a quick post as I'm on my way out the door to go sign a lease for my brand new apartment! I found it this past weekend, in one of my favourite areas in Toronto! I'm so excited to move in, and though I know the stress of moving/uni starting back up is going to be killer, right now I'm just trying to enjoy the thought, I feel like such a grown up.
Say hello to my new Topshop shoes! Like every other blogger out there, I'm seriously kicking myself for not buying the Chloe Susan boots when I had the chance, but these are a wonderful substitute. I'm wearing an H&M studded vest and a torn Roxy dress.
With the recent heatwave we're having, I'm finding that all I'm wearing is oversized tshirts as dresses, which explains my lack of posting - it's hard to create fab outfits in this sweltering heat!
Have a lovely week all xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...