Monday, August 3, 2009

you spin me right round baby right round

Hey Beautifuls!
It was a long weekend here in Canada, so like most Torontonians, I left behind the hustle and bustle of the city to head to Muskoka, our cottage country. Now, cottages are meant to be places of relaxation and calm, but let me tell you I was NEITHER this weekend. We went up to our family friends' place, which has NO electricity or hot water - there wasn't even a shower! Needless to say, there are no outfit posts from this weekend, since I didn't wear much more than plaids and men's jeans, and my hair turned into dreadlocks, as my heavily textured hair tends to do when I don't wash it. Anyways, it was an experience... but I now know I am definitely not one who enjoys "roughing" it.

Here are some more photos from London! They were taken while wandering around Oxford and Bond Streets. Apparently some of my lovely readers saw me during my trip across the pond and I do SO wish you had come up and said hi!




(Talula blazer, Wilfred tank, vintage velvet bustier, DIY men's jeans, target shoes, thrifted belt)
Hope everyone else had a wonderful, and slightly more comfortable weekend than mine!
xxEV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...