Sunday, September 20, 2009

you're a mess.

Hello hello,
I've had whirlwind of a week. Lots and lots going on so I thought I'd give a quick update.
As one lovely reader pointed out, I was at a party last week where Bronques from lastnightsparty was snapping shots.
Also, I was on eTalk (Canada's major entertainment show) earlier this week modelling some of the major trends for fall. Thanks so much to Stephanie for letting me know when it was airing! The segment was done by Lisa Tant, the editor-in-chief of the magazine I worked at over the summer. Here are a few screen caps and you can see the full episode here:
I really loved the exaggerated shoulders and leather leggings of the first look. The second look was very Lanvin-like, but not really my style.
Lastly, just a shot from one of the nights out with my bff Dani this past week. I've been having almost too much fun lately:
Have a fabulous week everyone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...