Wednesday, September 9, 2009

they say she needs to slow down

Today was the first day back at school. Third year is already different than my first two years at university, I'm loving the more specialized subjects and smaller class sizes. The beginning of the year is the best; you're just cracking into your new texts without the stress of assignments looming.
Though the start of school is exciting, this week is full of far more exciting things. NYFW starts, and though I'm sadly not going to be there, I'll be on style.com religiously checking out the new collections... I'm waiting to see what magical creations Alexander Wang will show... because we all know that what he puts on the runway, we'll all be copying immediately. Beyond that, I can't wait for Erin Wasson x RVCA, Rag & Bone, Donna Karan, Threeasfour and of course, MJ, among others!
Another exciting event this week is the start of Toronto International Film Fest, arguably the biggest film fest of the year, which is luckily in my hometown, so I'll be attending a few events.
Alright, so now to the outfit. I'm wearing my Sam Edelman's along with a gorgeous Maison Martin Margiela piece I picked up at Joseph in London this summer. You'll be seeing a lot more of it in the future, as it's a fantastic layering piece.
Didn't realize how late it was! Off to bed with me!
PS: True Blood and Mad Men seemed to get an equal response from you guys - guess I've got to start watching both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...