Wednesday, September 30, 2009

who wore what?!

Hi friends!
I'm currently writing this from the confines of my bed. Since the school year started I've been out more nights than in, and it's finally caught up with me - I'm SO sick. My mum came to my flat to nurse me back to health, and Daddy just stopped in with my puppy, Bella, for a visit and brought me chocolate peanut butter ice cream, my very favourite. Needless to say I feel very loved and on the mend.

My friend and I both laughed when we saw THIS post on WhoWhatWear on Sunday. The night before, I was out at the Ford Supermodel of the World finale wearing a veryyy similar look. I went with my friend Kenneth, a male model who is signed with Ford and had some fabulous makeup done by NARS. The eye makeup was SO dramatic and fabulous, but I took most of it off before remembering to take outfit snapshots, which I seriously regret! I'm wearing an Erin Wasson x RVCA dress and my trusty Sam Edelman's. I highly recommend the dress to anyone hoping to get in on the crushed velvet trend, but beware - it's super short!xx EV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...