Monday, September 14, 2009

gummy worms

This is the first post from my new laptop and the first post from my new apartment! Between moving, tech problems, TIFF (Toronto International Film Fest), starting school, and going out my life has been pretty crazy as of late, and things are showing no signs of slowing down.

I've been loving all the tweeting/blogging/general coverage of NYFW this season too. Though I much prefer the F/W collections, any fashion week is great. So far my favourite collections are DEFINITELY Preen and Jeremy Laing, but I also have mad love for Herve Leger, ADAM, Charlotte Ronson, and Alex Wang

Also, a BIG thanks to the lovely PR people who've been inviting me to some London Fashion Week events, but just to clarify, I'm from Toronto, so I sadly won't be able to skip across the pond in time! Feel free to send any Toronto Fashion Week invites my way though hah! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...