Friday, September 16, 2011

Redken Cover Competition

Okay Boys and Girls, I've got a favor to ask of you. Earlier this year my friend Niki asked me to model for her submission to Redken's Cover Competition... Below are some photos from our initial shoot earlier this year. The team was amazing and we had such a blast shooting, even though the prep took hours and hours! My hair was initially minicrimped (to create a frothy, cotton candy-like texture) and then set in mermaid waves. It took about 5 hours to do it before we even started shooting - phew!
And a few months later, we found out that we had placed number one in Ontario. We then went to the finals, which was all expenses paid weekend in Toronto (where I live... but, really, who is going to turn down a lovely hotel suite?) with the other finalists. At the end of our amazing week, we did a second photo shoot with the help of some of the best Redken hair stylists in the world, talented stylists, make up artists and an amazing photographer who has shot covers for Elle. I can't post any behind the scenes photos from this shoot (in fact, I wasn't even allowed to take any), but here are the final two shots.It would mean the world to me if you would vote for us to win the Redken Cover Competition. The winners get an amazing trip to New York, and my friend Niki, an incredible hair stylist, would get all sorts of opportunities while we're there, such as styling a major magazine shoot. Not to mention, I'll be on the cover of Canadian Hairdresser Magazine. To vote, click on this link: http://www.redken.ca/_en/_ca/event/voting.aspx and vote for us (I'm the second from the left). You can only vote once per email address, and I promise you won't get any spam mail or be contacted from the company at all. Thanks soo much and BIG hugs to all xx E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...