Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Karen Elson x Nine West

I was so excited when the news that Karen Elson would be doing a collection for Nine West came out as I'm a huge fan of her music and her career in general. I was lucky enough to be sent a sample from the collection to try a few months ago. The boots are that perfect vintage, pre worn in feel that you would expect based on Karen's personal aesthetic. I paired them with the easist things I found laying around: a slightly rumpled slip dress and a warm knit sweater, things that I think work perfectly with the spirit of the collection.
If you like Nine West on Facebook, you can see more behind-the-scenes from the collection, and for every "like", Nine West will donate $1 to the Soles4Souls charity, which is a great cause.. so make sure you do that if you've got a second!

(Karen Elson for Nine West Vintage America Collection boots, Wilfred slipdress, Gap sweater) x E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...