Saturday, September 3, 2011

bicester village

I know I've been a little MIA but I have a good excuse - I just wrote and submitted the last paper of my entire university career! Right now I'm packing up my room at Oxford and getting ready to fly to Barcelona to meet my parents. I can't believe my time here is already over, it's absolutely flown by. I'll be posting pictures from Paris and London once I've sifted through all of them, and will try to post quite a bit from Barcelona as well. Again, and suggestions about places to visit while in Barca are very welcome!

These photos were taken a few weeks ago at Bicester Village, a designer shopping outlet just outside of Oxford. It's quite the experience, as it has brands like Dior, Marni, Celine, Prada, and D&G, just to name a few! If you ever get a chance to go, I highly suggest checking it out. While the bargains aren't out of this world, it's a fun place to spend an afternoon.
Wearing a River Island sweater, Wilfred pants and Repetto flats. x E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...