Thursday, September 29, 2011

last Barcelona post

This is the last of my photos from Barcelona. I lived in these pants and pairs similar to them all summer long. Inspired by Celine's silky pajama-esqe style from SS11 and Resort 2012 as well as versions done by many other designers recently, it seems like high-street retailers like Zara and Topshop were as obsessed with the trend as I am. In Oxford I got a reputation for always being in so-called "fancy pants". I think they're pretty much the definition of Man-Repeller though... I can't tell you the number of times I've been accused by guys of wearing "my pajamas" to the bar.
Also wearing one of my favourite finds from my stay in England... a pair of navy velvet wedges from Topshop. They are unbelievably comfortable and in my favourite colour and fabric? I couldn't say no.
Wearing: Zara top and pants, Aritzia boater hat, Michael Kors purse, Topshop shoes, Rayban sunglasses
I wanted to thank you all again for all your lovely emails. I do my best to repond to each one as carefully and thoughtfully as I can, so forgive me if there's a bit of a delay in my getting back to you.
x E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...