Friday, September 9, 2011

day uno in Barcelona

Well, really this post is coming from Toronto, but the photos were taken on one of my first days in Barcelona. I was so sad to leave behind beautiful Oxford and all of the amazing friends that I met there, but when the plane touched down in sunny Barcelona, any gloominess that I had felt melted away. There were many things I loved about Barca, but my number one favourite was the FOOD. I spent the next three days stuffing myself full of various tapas and paella, as well as drinking lots of cerveza and sangria - yum!
(some cerveza, choricitos a la sidra, and esparragos a la plancha)(patatas bravas, pa amb tomaquet and salteado de setas de temporada)
(giving my father the "sangria finger" - a term he coined on our trip, after discovering that I become a bit of a nag & like to wag my finger at him after consuming two glasses of sangria)(Zara scarf, Alternative Apparel top, Ray Ban sunglasses, Wilfred trousers and my beloved Repetto flats) xx E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...