Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'm still, I'm still an animal

Like many other Canadian bloggers, I got sent these boots from Cougar, a brand that makes rainboots and snowboots. The winter ones are nice and cosy, and I'm sure I'll post them when it gets a little bit colder. It's been raining a lot here, so I've certainly been getting a lot of wear out of these. I really love how warm they are, and I hate to say it, but my Hunters have been sitting at the back of my closet collecting dust. As someone who generally just wears rain boots with thick socks in lieu of winter boots, I can definitely vouch for these as a good choice. If you want more info, check out Cindy from True North Style's more comprehensive review here.
This week has been one of my worst ever. School is making me crazy and exhausted and just emotionally drained. I'm flying to Montreal tomorrow, but I'll be back Friday. Hope you all have a great weekend! xo E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...